Wednesday 13 November 2013

Amazing Support Network

No one was more shocked than myself when I put together a picture from when I first started this journey till now.  WOW! A friend said "when you see a person every day you don't notice the little changes" this applies to myself too. I look at myself everyday in the mirror and do not realise how far I've come. It's amazing to see the physical change in a picture, and smile because of it. 


The support I've received from people at my gym, friends on Facebook and family has been incredible. To think I have been so hard on myself when I'm doing well. Actually more than just well I'm smashing it. (Just saying humbly) I doubted myself that I couldn't do it by myself. I sabotaged myself from the very start when I didn't sign up for round 3. However looking at my progress photo I did do it. I admit I didn't loose any weight on the scales but I have more muscle definition. Being so lost is a horrible feeling. I think not setting any goals and knowing where I was going was the whole problem. 

This round my sister has joined in too. Which is fantastic as I have someone to work through it with, and who better than my own sister.  Jade has been my main motivator from the start, I have the top on that we bought together back in December last year. It's way too big on me now but I continue to wear it, because it reminds me to keep going.  




No comments:

Post a Comment