Tuesday 3 December 2013

Where's the Answers?

Lately I have been torn between working out with friends in gym classes and doing workouts that I know are going to benefit my body. Not that the classes don't benefit me they do I feel the need to step it up so to speak. Change my routine. 
 

So I've been doing both classes of the morning and other workouts in the afternoon.  I have been so active that this is what my usual day is like acording to by fitbit. A huge achievement for myself but am I doing more good than harm? 


I have recently read up on some info that I'm sure many of you would find interesting. I am learning about how my body reacts to certain exercises, what is mindless exercise and how to change damaging cycles. 


That right there is a statement to be proud of and the reason why I have got so far. I'm not about to tell you how to loose weight, what to do at the gym or what to eat, because I don't know all the answers. I am learning and progressing because I don't just want to loose weight. I want to learn how to become the best person I can be. To be a great role model for my children and to my friends. To not be hypocritical of the things I say compared with what I do. I want to know how my body is loosing fat stores and how it's gaining muscle. What type of muscle fibres I am building and loosing according to what exercise I am doing. All this and more I want to know. 

I push myself to the limits so often and still wonder why my belly fat is not moving. I'm loosing it everywhere else but the place I'm so longing to be rid of. It wasn't until I recently read an article by a man I've been following for quite some time now. His name is Alex and he has something that I want to share with you all because I believe it to be great information.  The answers I have been seeking where here and some things have been put into perspective for me.  You can download his booklet and workout for yourself. Check out the Facebook page by clicking on the link below to download his stuff it's free and some great motivation. 


I'm not going to tell you what the info is you'll have to find that one out yourself. What I can tell you is that it has helped me to answer a few of those hard to ask questions, and to direct me to where I need to go next. 

Just when I think I've got it I get lost agiain. This seems to be pattern that repeats often. I rejoined 12wbt because of this, go to more PT classes at the gym because of this and read through miles of information looking for the answers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment